Wednesday, October 15, 2008

PC vs. what is that?


I've been asked to compare PC vs. Mac...and its not gonna be easy. Unfortunetly, I have very little to no experience using a Mac so this will be a tough comparison. My first choice in choosing a computer would be a PC. Why, because that is all I have experience in and if i'm gonna drop serious money on something like a computer I wanna know I will like the product. However, I do know there are some die hard Mac users out there, and not as many die hards for a PC. Also, Mac does appeal to a younger crowd and seems to be the leading edge in innovation. It does help that Mac is made by Apple, the same company that makes the ground-breaking iPod. Who knows Mac could be the way to go, but in dealing with equipment like computers I'm gonna have to stick to my guns and go with PC.

No comments: