Thursday, November 13, 2008

Let it Begin

Well yesterday marked the beginning of my senior wrestling season. It's gonna be a huge year, actually it HAS to be a huge year. I get no "next year"-s. What that means is state or nothing.

But anyways first practice...it wasn't bad we did some okay stuff with our assistant coach Ty Camelletti. Our head coach, Ty Zabel, was busy so he couldn't make it but anyways it has begun.

I'm looking to wrestle at about 135 lbs and we'll see how that goes. Anyways all i could think about last night was only 4 more months...lol. It might be a long season, and there will be times I hate it. So why do it? I've asked myself the same question. Its because I love to win, I want to be the best, and there's nothing better than working hard and reaping the rewards by totally dominating some poor kid. That and I might be a little unstable, but all good wrestler's aren' all there.

Anyways thougth I would give a shoutout to let yall know I'm starting wrestling season and might be posting some mores tuff about how my tournaments go and all. Peace...

No comments: