Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ELECTION 2008

ELECTION DAY!
So today is election day for the 2008 election with Obama vs. McCain and whether you like it or not I'm gonna give you my two cents.

Straight up, I'm an Obama fan. More specifically, i'm not a McCain fan. I don't always agree with Obama but I agree much more with him than McCain. And more often than not his ideas make sense to me.

For example, I know he's looking to raise taxes, but he's gonna raise taxes for the upper classes. Unlike McCain who believes tax breaks for the upper class will trickle down...

Also Obama is big on natural or renewable energy sources. I support this and think that the next big thing is going to be a new energy source.

There are many other points I agree on but those are the main two. Anyways I'm a Obama supporter and thought I would let yall know

No comments: